Kiev(sorted,thanks for pm's)

doots

I've got less than 4000 l/pts and fear i could miss out on tickets for this one especially with the prices being so cheap(i.e. some may buy a tkt anyway even if not going etc etc)so i could be on the lookout for two tkts please.Sorted now(wasn't expecting the sales criteria to be so lenient)but thanks for pm's anyway.

Re: Kiev

raglanblue said:
thought you had to show flight details;to be sold a kiev ticket.
If I buy my flight tickets before I get my Kiev match ticket it could end up in the bin with train tickets to Chelsea!!!!

not if you bought the ticket off tommy cook;or sport options;as you would be refunded your deposit;if unable to get match ticket.

raglanblue said:
not if you bought the ticket off tommy cook;or sport options;as you would be refunded your deposit;if unable to get match ticket.
Out of my price range i'm afraid. For the price of the Thomas Cook trip I could spend a week in Kiev.

phil mcfc said:
I agree berry kiev trip not cheap, but's got to be done!
Booked on Megabus & Train to Gatwick return £26. Flight with Aerosvit from Gatwick to Kiev Weds. returning Sat. £167.20. 3 nights in One Step Independance Square Hostel (10 mins. walk to Stadium) £25. (£8.50 per night) Total £218.With beer at what I believe 68 pence a pint.it should be a reasonable trip!

Stanstead>Katowice (for a tenner!) and Wizz onward and Aeroswit direct back to Gatwick cheapest route we found 9All in about £160) but I am now London based. See you in Kiev! Wrap up mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.