Kiki Musampa flies past Yaya

rowarta

going through some old photographs and found this. Our one time flying winger ghosting past the current african player of the year.

b5hds8.jpg

name the game?

Remember it well. It's the first time I'd ever seen Yaya and I remember he stood head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch and ran the game like a puppet master. I didn't have a program so I noted his shirt number and looked him up as soon as I got in. Olympiacos bought him from Metalurh Donetsk for €1m iirc and if Stuart Pearce had a fucking brain, he'd have given them that and then some to buy him for City..........

Alas Pearce saved all his pennies that closed season as he only had eyes for Samaras, Corroded and Dickov for the following season!! Football genius or what :-(

I've wanted him here ever since that first time I saw him and it was a dream come true when he agreed to sign for us. He'll probably turn out to be our most important signing ever.

Question:
If Pearce had bought him in 2005, what would have come of him? Does anyone reckon he'd be the player he is today?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Robbo. said:
Wow cracking pic that op

Am I missing something)

Who took it? Stevie wonder??

Bit harsh, isn't it?

The OP obviously wanted a pic with Kiki at its centre; YaYa just happened to be in it too.

Unless he was psychic, the OP was unlikely to know that within three years, we'd have hit the ownership jackpot and Touré junior would soon be on his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.