Kim Min-Jae

Doesn't matter De Laurentis will alter it. This won't be a straight forward transfer.

Oh he's a fucking wizard who can rewrite contracts at will now, is he?

Why spend so much time trying to shut down discussion on a football forum?

He can negociate a new fucking contract you argumentative sod.

I'm argumentative?

You come into a thread knowing fuck all about the player, but 100% certain that no one should discuss him and putting down @PhillyBasedBlue for even suggesting him on the transfer forum.

Then you ignore multiple links provided to you that would have explained really simply that Napoli tried and failed to get him to sign a new contract in the summer (because obviously, why would a player agree to a stupid buyout clause when they're likely to have offers from half a dozen top clubs in the summer?)

And now instead of just reading the links and learning about the situation, you want to call me argumentative.

I'm argumentative?

You come into a thread knowing fuck all about the player, but 100% certain that no one should discuss him.

Then you ignore multiple links provided to you that would have explained really simply that Napoli tried and failed to get him to sign a new contract in the summer, because why would a player agree to a stupid buyout clause when they're likely to have offers from half a dozen top clubs in the summer?
Nope I am being 100% realistic he won't be move on just yet especially with them on the brink of winning the league. De Laurentis will make sure he won't go cheap.

No, you're right, he's not going to move before they win the league.

Very few players do move outside the transfer window.
Or maybe next season (Napoli don't normally sell cheap). If we wanted him we should have signed him before Napoli and instead of Manuel Akanji.

Shocked that this thread doesn’t already exist. For those out of the loop, he replaced koulibaly at napoli. Hes on the track to become a top-tier defender. I’d actually prefer him over Gvardiol to replace Laporte.

Anyway, if we're allowed to discuss Kim, I would suggest he could be replacement for Walker's role in the team because he's ludicrously fast.

If we are going to the 3 at the back system with a fullback in midfield - or if Rico is simply going to replace him at RB then we're going to need some speed to replace Walker's ability to cover all that open space behind us.

The difficulty is that he'll have offers from everyone and most of them won't include competing for a place.

Never heard of him.

How does he compare to our other centre backs?

Similar level to Ake?

He gets a lot of comparisons to Van Dijk.

He's really big and really fast. Very strong in the air - in Italy too, which is a league where you get tested at set pieces.

On the ball and in terms of defending attitude he's more like Dias than Stones. Big tackles, blocks, physical. Not the cultured ball player.

Watch out for him in the CL knockouts. Decent chance he's up against us in the final if we take care of business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.