Kim Min-Jae

It is more reliable than a couple of random links. Napoli aren't that stupid to make that clause early to trigger.

Yes they are. Because they did. And everyone knows they did. And Napoli have been reported by every reliable source to be trying to increase it since Novemeber, but his representatives have resisted a new deal.

The only person who is struggling with it is you.

Napoli: The contract includes an exit clause of 45 million euros, which will apply exclusively to foreign clubs from summer 2024 on. Napoli are only trying to remove that clause and they have one more season to remove said clause (or in increase at the very least). Anything else and any buying clubs would be wasting their time and it is just giddyness. You are on the wind up on this occasion.

Last edited:
Napoli: The contract includes an exit clause of 45 million euros, which will apply exclusively to foreign clubs from summer 2024 on. Napoli are only trying to remove that clause and they have one more season to remove said clause.

And your source is....?

Transfermarkt who don't publish bullshit and wouldn't of included it if it wasn't true.

Transfermarkt isn't a source. It's a football wikipedia. It's a website where anyone can sign up and post stuff.

This is tragic.

Transfermarkt isn't a source. It's a football wikipedia. It's a website where anyone can sign up and post stuff.

This is tragic.
But they get the contract details correct which isn't tragic at all. I will leave it as you are on the wind up (or having a joke about the situation). 2024 along with Gvardiol is the best bet for "bargains". More than likely the next defender is going to be an under the radar signing not discussed in here.

Last edited:
But they get the contract details correct which isn't tragic at all. I will leave it as you are on the wind up (or having a joke about the situation). 2024 along with Gvardiol is the best bet for "bargains". More than likely the next defender is going to be an under the radar signing not discussed in here.

Give me that comb. Get your own fucking comb. I want that comb. You aren't having it. I'm taking it anyway. You just fucking try ,....... I'm sorry. Is this the five minute argument or 5 days?

Give me that comb. Get your own fucking comb. I want that comb. You aren't having it. I'm taking it anyway. You just fucking try ,....... I'm sorry. Is this the five minute argument or 5 days?
He won't be leaving Napoli in the summer but it is tempting to go back the following summer (providing De Lauerentis has failed in amending the contract)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.