King Yaya...

zandvoort blue said:
but why does he fade so badly come 80 minutes?

Two Factors. Not used to the intensity of the Premiership (which should come in time) and maybe down to Ramadan.

I wasn't that impressed today if I'm being honest. I thought de Jong was by far our best midfielder and he got Yaya out of the shit on numerous occasions.

I'm disappointed more people don't see the absolute quality of Yaya...can anyone remember the last time we had a midfield player who seemingly had it all in their arsenal. The ability to tackle, drive past opponents, pick a pass in the final third, great technique, a hammer of a shot. Michael Johnson for a fleeting moment?

BillyShears said:
I'm disappointed more people don't see the absolute quality of Yaya...can anyone remember the last time we had a midfield player who seemingly had it all in their arsenal. The ability to tackle, drive past opponents, pick a pass in the final third, great technique, a hammer of a shot. Michael Johnson for a fleeting moment?

i 'd give up Billy if I were you. A couple of misplaced passes and a player is gash, most people on this board can only see negatives

rag said:
A good performance but faded a bit. I hope he will get more used to the hustle and bustle of the Premier League but look promising.
If he gets fit he will be even better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.