Kings Day - Amsterdam

The Fat el Hombre

Off on a stag do in a few weeks, anyone any advice or recommendations? We get there the night before so we're out for that too. Wanna do a boat ride but unsure whether to do a big 500 person jobbie or a smaller one. We're thinking a smaller on will be best as it will be in the thick of the city. Any advice welcome

Was in Amsterdam when it was Queens day years ago the whole place is mental .Everyone out on the piss think alot of public transport doent run and remember it hard to get a cab .Everyone dressed up in orange looked like a mass advert for Tango .where abouts you staying ? My mate Paddy (City Fan) runs the Blarney Stone not far from the station.Re boat trip they will all be having a ball The bigger the boat the bigger the ball
I have been all round the world and i aint seen nothing like it .Enjoy the expirence

Last edited:
Was in Amsterdam when it was Queens day years ago the whole place is mental .Everyone out on the piss think alot of public transport doent run and remember it hard to get a cab .Everyone dressed up in orange looked like a mass advert for Tango .where abouts you staying ? My mate Paddy (City Fan) runs the Blarney Stone not far from the station.Re boat trip they will all be having a ball The bigger the boat the bigger the ball
I have been all round the world and i aint seen nothing like it .Enjoy the expirence

Hi Don. We're staying in clinks hostel just north of the station. Ha don't worry we will enjoy it. Just wanted to pick the right boat trip as one we saw was 500 people but that we're guessing musn't go round the central canals, which is where we want to be to soak it all up

Hi Don. We're staying in clinks hostel just north of the station. Ha don't worry we will enjoy it. Just wanted to pick the right boat trip as one we saw was 500 people but that we're guessing musn't go round the central canals, which is where we want to be to soak it all up
There will be boat trips all day long .I like canal taxi best as you can get on at of at diferent stops as you feel like
Let us know how you get on .have a goodun

Was there for kings day a few years back... all i can say is be prepared to not sleep at all!

It’s perfect for a stag do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.