Kinkladze in the current City side...

wearethesouthstand

If Georgi Kinkladze would have been in the current City side , playing with Ya Ya Toure, Ded Jong, Barry and Tevez, i think he would have been up with Messi as a fantastic skillful midfield player

Anyone feel the same...

u2fme2 said:
would he work hard enough ??

Well he would playing with better players and might pull his tripe out a bit more. After a while of playing with Frontzeck, Kit Symons, Kernaghan, Edghill ... everyone giving him all the responsibility and having a useless manager like Alan Ball , and bad influences like Nicky Summerbee , it's possible he didn't fulfil his talent as he had no-one round him to push him further...

I know what you mean but if had the silva role, and the other players won the ball for him, surely he'd thrive

Just watched some great clips of him on youtube and he could things that no-one on the team could do. And yet i always felt he was over-rated and only turned it on when the cameras were there but looking back , for me, he was just the right player at the wrong time...Better than benarbia for me...

Might have done well but there's also a very good chance he wouldn't have got in the team. Who knows? One things for sure - he would never have been up there with Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.