Kinkladze vs Benarbia vs Silva

I am just gonna discount Benarbia, as good a player as he was he wasn't here long and in the twilight even then.

Kinky could do things Silva can't. The most exciting player with the ball at his feet that we've probably ever had.

All things considered though, Silva more than edges it for me. To outshine virtually every player we have in this great team shows how special he is.

Silva, Benarbia and Kinkladze in that order. Even in Benarbia's prime Silva just shades it

Benarbia for me, just in my opinion loved watching him. Silva is probably the most talented player we have ever had though.

Merlin, hands down. Loved the other 2 but got nothing on Spanish Dave, absolute legend.

Kinkladze never had the players around him to make the call.

He was so far in front of the players we had then in terms of vision it is an unfair comparision. Imagine him in todays team !!

And Deyna is missing from the list !!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Kinky, was and remains the only one of the 3 who could single handedly win a game. If all 3 were to play Wembley (older fans played this on grass with real balls before PlayStations) then Kinky would win on most occasions. On that basis, and as an individual, he was better and remains the closest player I've seen that ( fleetingly I'll admit) could match Messi.

Silva is the best playmaker we've ever had and should be, due to his longevity, considered more important to the club.

Benarbia on talent had a some Silva with a sprinkle of Kinkladze. Sadly we got him too late and to be fair he barely showed it at Premier League level as he had little pace.

For me Yaya is City's most important player however I don't like him.
This is pretty much my opinion too.

Kinky was the best individual player I've seen. Silva is the best overall I've seen. Benarbia had a bit of both of their games. And Yaya frustrates me a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.