Kinnear on SSN

From the guy who and I quote stated "Shay is on the injury table as we speak, "

And on Sunday "I am unsure if the outgoing transfers will come off, in particular the Given one" Literally about 4 hours before it was confirmed. Don't believe a word that comes out of that 80s throwbacks mouth.

The sooner Newcastle get rid of him and Ashley the better, they deserve better.

I think this could be clever tactics by City. We wanted Given, they fucked us about. They wanted Johnno, we fucked them about. The only difference is we never intended to sell Johnno, he's one of ours. We just need patience with the young lad. I wish everybody would get off his back because not one of us knows the full story.

You can only assume if Newcastle were prepared to buy Jonno, that he's not as unfit as some on here have suggested.

fatbloke said:
I think this could be clever tactics by City. We wanted Given, they fucked us about. They wanted Johnno, we fucked them about. The only difference is we never intended to sell Johnno, he's one of ours. We just need patience with the young lad. I wish everybody would get off his back because not one of us knows the full story.

I agree with you about Johnno, if all the rumours and stories on this board about him were only half true they wouldn't have bid £8 million for him in the first place, and if true we'd have bitten off not just their hand but the whole bloody arm!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
OK own up who ever thought the words Michael Johnson and goalposts would ever be used in the same sentence again?
Very good!
istockphoto_1803807_gold_star_2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.