Kit clash today

Kenney_The_Blue

Sorry if anyone else has picked up on this, I couldn't see it anywhere.

Thought it was a terrible kit clash today, a few of my mates picked up on it as well and so did sky sports, tbh though I don't know which kit would have been better, we could have done with the 3rd away white kit from last year.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Sorry if anyone else has picked up on this, I couldn't see it anywhere.

Thought it was a terrible kit clash today, a few of my mates picked up on it as well and so did sky sports, tbh though I don't know whack kit would have been better, we could have done with the 3rd away white kit from last year.

very funny.

This thread shows why we shouldnt have a "matchday forum", surely comments on the match still come under the "bluemoon forum" section.

Sky gave it the 'some of our viewers have contacted us' line, it wasn't an issue for me probably just some old people with bad eyes and nothing else to moan about.

I thought it was a huge clash, red and black would have been better cos at least there is a contrast in the shirt and black shorts.

I struggled to identify which players were which at times, and i think it affected the players too.

Plus that shirt was designed with dark socks and shorts in mind, so the white looked shit

apparently someone watching rang up to skysports saying the same thing.

our line up of kits this season are very contrasting, light blue home, red and back away and darky blue 3rd, its risky ... the 3rd is meant to a kit that isnt similar in any way to the home abnd away kits in case the oppostion have the colours of the first two kits in their home kits. the dark blue is too close to claret from a distance. and why we didnt play in the dark blue shorts too is odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.