Kit clash today

Didn't notice it myself.
More to the point, and a more serious point at that.
How did we manage to lose 1-0 today! Shocking performance. We weren't giving Bent and Heskey anything up front.

Was watching on the internet so not the clearest of pictures (but good none the less) and a few times I was shouting to myself ''who was that too'' - then realising it was indeed a City player passed to.
Villa played in their home kit at Eastlands, so why not the same in Brum?

inGavious said:
apparently someone watching rang up to skysports saying the same thing.

our line up of kits this season are very contrasting, light blue home, red and back away and darky blue 3rd, its risky ... the 3rd is meant to a kit that isnt similar in any way to the home abnd away kits in case the oppostion have the colours of the first two kits in their home kits. the dark blue is too close to claret from a distance. and why we didnt play in the dark blue shorts too is odd.

yeah, the choice of third choice strip this season is really strange - better would have been our white shirts with the black and red diagonal stripe, dark black shorts & socks, but then I guess merchandising would have gotten in the way of us using that again eh?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Must just be you as no one else mentioned it.

ehehe

is Jo cup-tied?

Firstly I'm colour blind. Mainly brown/red contrasts but I struggled big time watching that today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.