Kit news. Update.

I am one of the people interested in this sort of stuff and it has been suggested before on here that people who are interested in our kit designs are "not real fans and should just go shopping with our girlfriends" Why I am interested? I used to design City shirts when I was a kid which my parents encouraged, which help develop my interest in design, I subsequently studied it at college and uni (where I met my wife) and I now work as a designer. So I'm just glad my parents didn't tell me I was "not a real City fan" as a kid.
I don't buy City shirts these days as a grown up, but I still take an interest in kit design. Why, I don't know, why not? Some people are into plane spotting, I can't see the appeal.

Anyway, I posted about this when I saw those new Puma designs a few weeks ago, based on someone else mentioning the Puma rumor. I did raise the point that LCS was a 4 year deal meaning we still have 2 years left. I remember when Adidas took over Chelsea had pay £20m to buy themselves out of their Umbro deal, I don't know if we would do that? I don't know If anyone who does perhaps have some inside info might be able to shed any light on this?

I'm not that keen on those new Puma template myself really, but posted a (bad) mock up in that style (without the odd pattern) and also in the v neck style which I do like as its clean and simple (I have a feeling this will be phased out next season by Puma as it's been around for a couple of years) and the other new-ish puma template which could be a possibility, not that keen on that either though really.

For those who care:
PumaCity0910.jpg

zenit-petersburg-supercup-puma-08-0.jpg
(Sorry, strange image I know)
PumaCity.jpg

Dubai Blue said:
I'll be distinctly unimpressed if we get that same shit design.

Puma just need to look at the ones done on here for the competition and copy the winners. The job has already been done for them and they'll generate huge sales.
agreed, some of the design's done on here have been excellent.

Not sure about the puma shirts.

Do you remember when a kit would last for two seasons?

Still think the Kappa one was the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.