Kit Poster

I don't think the torn down posters are down to Umbro. They were put up outside their shop or whatever it is in the Northern Quarter. If you walk past it looks quite bad. Doubt they would purposely make the outside of their building look sh*t. Quality posters by the way. Thanks for the link, I'm defo asking for one!

bluecm said:
Has anyone else had any luck aquiring a poster?

Yep i got one, Here's the message they sent back to me:

Please could you send over your address and we will get one in the post.

:)

BlueMoon93 said:
Don't mean to sound dumb here but how can I get one of these posters as they are mint and would go nicely on my bedroom wall. Cheers.

Send an email to blog@umbro.co.uk asking for one, this was the message i sent:

Being a life long City Fan, I would love one of them posters, please :D I will put it up right next to old trafford if you send me one!

Bullshit baffels brains!

BlueRoscoe said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Don't mean to sound dumb here but how can I get one of these posters as they are mint and would go nicely on my bedroom wall. Cheers.

Send an email to blog@umbro.co.uk asking for one, this was the message i sent:

Being a life long City Fan, I would love one of them posters, please :D I will put it up right next to old trafford if you send me one!

Bullshit baffels brains!

Cheers bud.

Mine Came Today!!!!!!!!

Pride Of Place

Poster.jpg

Thank You Umbro!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.