Kjaer and Cavani

mmc

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...chief-maurizio-zamparini-claims-tottenham-are

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed Tottenham's interest in Simon Kjaer and Edinson Cavani, but says they will cost the Premier League side €35 million.

"The interest from Tottenham in Kjaer and Cavani is real," he told the press.

"Negotiations are ongoing, but the full price to sell both players will be around €35m.

"If the deal they guarantee us is satisfying then we will accept."

Earlier reports from Germany claimed Wolfsburg had beat competition for Kjaer from both Spurs and Manchester City after making a €15m bid.

But Zamparini did not mention any supposed deal involving the German club.

Last week Kjaer had said he wanted to remain in Palermo after his World Cup adventure with Denmark, but it seems he could be heading to the Premier League after all.

Cavani on the other hand told La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday that he wanted to be Inter's Wayne Rooney.

Highly rated duo, cavani reminds me of a more mobile roque santa cruz, and could be a hot prospect for the future, Kjaer has been linked with several big clubs most notably united and is said to have a buy out clause around 13 million pounds.

In my opinion these two players, particularly kjaer would improve us and take us to the next level and also provide us with some youthful prospects.

Would you take em?

mmc said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...chief-maurizio-zamparini-claims-tottenham-are

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed Tottenham's interest in Simon Kjaer and Edinson Cavani, but says they will cost the Premier League side €35 million.

"The interest from Tottenham in Kjaer and Cavani is real," he told the press.

"Negotiations are ongoing, but the full price to sell both players will be around €35m.

"If the deal they guarantee us is satisfying then we will accept."

Earlier reports from Germany claimed Wolfsburg had beat competition for Kjaer from both Spurs and Manchester City after making a €15m bid.

But Zamparini did not mention any supposed deal involving the German club.

Last week Kjaer had said he wanted to remain in Palermo after his World Cup adventure with Denmark, but it seems he could be heading to the Premier League after all.

Cavani on the other hand told La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday that he wanted to be Inter's Wayne Rooney.

Highly rated duo, cavani reminds me of a more mobile roque santa cruz, and could be a hot prospect for the future, Kjaer has been linked with several big clubs most notably united and is said to have a buy out clause around 13 million pounds.

In my opinion these two players, particularly kjaer would improve us and take us to the next level and also provide us with some youthful prospects.

Would you take em?

In which way?

in the way of buying them to play for this delightful club?

mmc said:
in the way of buying them to play for this delightful club?

Then no, just kjaer.

I think his vision and range of passing is outstanding for a centre half, would possibly be good as a DM aswell.

the other one, i think the club has better targets in mind over him.

Agree with the above. Kjaer is quality and can get better, Cavani I don't feel would be up to the grade and would rather we sign one of Dzeko/Ibra/Torres/Balotelli.

Cavani could fit the bill for a 3rd choice striker, young, bring him on gradually, give him time to to adapt and develop. Not every signing has to be a top class immediate first teamer.

Although i have no idea if he's any good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.