Klinsmann sacked

I'd keep Hughes over Klinsman.

If we did replace Hughes it should be with a HIGHLY respected coach with a proven track record and maybe even a Champions League Trophy.

Interesting that Bayern managed to reach the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champions League and still the manager gets sacked. Makes you wonder. Incidentally, after Wolfsburg's surprise defeat yesterday, Bayern are still likely to win the Bundesliga. It seems a very strange decision...my expectation is that Roberto Mancini will take over next season. They are still one of the Top Six clubs in Europe.

lionheart said:
Interesting that Bayern managed to reach the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Champions League and still the manager gets sacked. Makes you wonder. Incidentally, after Wolfsburg's surprise defeat yesterday, Bayern are still likely to win the Bundesliga. It seems a very strange decision...my expectation is that Roberto Mancini will take over next season. They are still one of the Top Six clubs in Europe.

Mancini has been linked and in a resent interview he was definately keeping his options open on both the Bayern and City jobs that he's been linked too

nickson71 said:
lionheart said:

Mancini has been linked and in a resent interview he was definately keeping his options open on both the Bayern and City jobs that he's been linked too

IF Mancini was a genuine target for both Bayern and us, we might see Hughes removed sooner if they thought bayern might offer him the job. hands might be forced.

Not saying hughes is going and i'm not that i'm arsed either way about Mancini but its an interesting spin on things. would like to hear de niros view on it.

bobmcfc said:
nickson71 said:
lionheart said:

IF Mancini was a genuine target for both Bayern and us, we might see Hughes removed sooner if they thought bayern might offer him the job. hands might be forced.

Not saying hughes is going and i'm not that i'm arsed either way about Mancini but its an interesting spin on things. would like to hear de niros view on it.

from another thread De niro was convinced that Hughes was going and it was just a matter of time (end of season) where another reliable ITK type poster thinks Hughes is staying. Saying that they both had heard the same on the amount of business is going to be conducted in the transfer window.

Could get him in as a "diving" couch to prepare us for the top 4 as we cant dive and win penalties as good as the top 4 at the moment.

Felix Magath (who won the double the previous season) got sacked in January 2007, with still half the season to play because the board were "concerned about their targets". Moot point anyway as they still finished 4th.

If someone like Magath wasn't safe, despite the success he got them, then Grinsmann didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of staying.

Funny thing is, they're only 3pts off the top with 5 games left...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.