Klopp odds tumbling

If that's true it shows what twats the Fenway Group really are. He won them the league after 30 years and they deny him a basic human request.
true 'if' that is true it stinks. If it was me a multi millionaire manager i would just ' sod your job i'm off '' its not like klopp wouldnt get another job if he wanted one.

I think if he leaves Liverpool, they will go the way of Utd and go threw a few managers. Happy with a top 4 spot. Would suit us fine! See what happens if he loses 4 in a row.

Assume they will be flying out on Tuesday for their CL game in Hungary - I don't think klopp will be on the plane if he intends to quit

I’m no fan of the man but he looked broken during the post match interview yesterday in conceding the league and if he has “lost” the dressing room then he is probably in a lonely place. Leaving might be what he needs to do to preserve his mental health and there would be no shame in that. If Liverpool the club declines the owners and fans probably get what they deserve

I’m no fan of the man but he looked broken during the post match interview yesterday in conceding the league and if he has “lost” the dressing room then he is probably in a lonely place. Leaving might be what he needs to do to preserve his mental health and there would be no shame in that. If Liverpool the club declines the owners and fans probably get what they deserve

I suspect their lunatic fringe supporters will be heaping pressure on him too because of the position they are in and being a full kit wanker and his down with the kids act will soon cut no ice with them.

He's under lot's of pressure atm and their yank owners being ruthless cunts and I suspect will be adding to it. Doubt he will get much sympathy or support from the scawny necked twat at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.