Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I appreciate your help. Money's not the issue, though I won't be buying a new TV any time soon. I have Ethernet to my Samsung TV and also to the TV in the back room, where the box is connected to. It's no great loss. I'll probably get a fire stick and then give it another go.
When I said the fire TV mate I didn't mean an actual TV, it's an android box; here's what it looks like:

Hope this helps bud :)

A fire stick is pretty good if you're on a budget dude. If you have got the dosh though I recommend a fire TV 4k, much more powerful and you have the ability to connect by Ethernet as well which will give you more stable Wi-Fi speeds.

I can help you fix the current box though mate so you can decide whether it's worth investing money into though :)

Heads up for anyone toying with the idea - the AFTV 4K is £65 instead of £80 at the moment on amazon

Struggling with this build atm. Seems SportsDevil, NJM and Turk are offline. The quality of the streams on Halow and Phoenix are on and off, any suggestions?
Have you tried phoenix-phoenix sports-vc sports- Arsenal vs Norwich (1st one on the list) link 1 mate? Just tested and absolutely fine for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.