Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Appears I'm having trouble. Downloaded Kodi on the firestick, however, the BM build isn't working. followed the steps and it boots up with the badge, however, once loaded the theme isn't there and it's the basic Kodi...

I'm a complete novice when it comes to this kind of stuff, but it does sound interesting.
Would it be worth getting a VPN? If so, could anybody recommend a good one?
If you're just using regular Kodi addons then there's not much point; however if you're doing p2p stuff such as torrents or acestream then yes it's a good idea mate :)

Hmm. Appears I'm having trouble. Downloaded Kodi on the firestick, however, the BM build isn't working. followed the steps and it boots up with the badge, however, once loaded the theme isn't there and it's the basic Kodi...
Hey bud,
Could you fresh start the whole thing and do the process again? Something might have gone wrong during installation; has happened to other blues on here before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.