Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy - sent you a couple more messages - from which you will understand that I am not a 'power user' - sorry to be needing so much guidance - I need more things spelling out than the average poster on here.

After a bit of advice. I need a hard wired internet lead to my TV but my router is in my hall. I have looked at 2 options, one getting a wi fi extender that will sit next to my TV and pick up wireless from the routed and then plug a cable from that and into the TV box, or the second option is a powerline that sends the wifi via plug sockets.

Anyone recommend a stable / good way of doing this? Thanks

After a bit of advice. I need a hard wired internet lead to my TV but my router is in my hall. I have looked at 2 options, one getting a wi fi extender that will sit next to my TV and pick up wireless from the routed and then plug a cable from that and into the TV box, or the second option is a powerline that sends the wifi via plug sockets.

Anyone recommend a stable / good way of doing this? Thanks
Read this bud: http://purple.ai/repeat-after-me-repeaters-vs-access-points/

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.