Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I turn my Android kodi box on, I get a message THE PVR MANAGER HAS BEEN ENABLED WITHOUT ANY PVR ADD-ON... ENABLE AT LEAST ONE ADD-ON IN ORDER TO USE THE PVR FUNCTIONALITY

What does this mean?

Mine's the same on my MXQ box mate.

Don't know whether this happens to you but every now and again it seems to wipe everything off so I have to reload all the stuff again (which seems to take an age), not sure why but yesterday it happened again after I'd come out of Kodi and used my Torrent stream App, anyone any ideas ?

Cheers.

Mine's the same on my MXQ box mate.

Don't know whether this happens to you but every now and again it seems to wipe everything off so I have to reload all the stuff again (which seems to take an age), not sure why but yesterday it happened again after I'd come out of Kodi and used my Torrent stream App, anyone any ideas ?

Cheers.
Have you tried a factory reset. It's straight forward enough if decide to do it. Here's the guide that I used.

Have you tried a factory reset. It's straight forward enough if decide to do it. Here's the guide that I used

Cheers mate, I think I considered that in the past, but two things made me a bit wary, I have cartoon HD and didn't want to risk losing that or the Torrent stream (which quite often I get a better stream from), and 2, I'm not really that 'au fait' with computer shit to go correcting anything I may have messed up, I'll bear it in mind next time though bud so thanks.

Cheers mate, I think I considered that in the past, but two things made me a bit wary, I have cartoon HD and didn't want to risk losing that or the Torrent stream (which quite often I get a better stream from), and 2, I'm not really that 'au fait' with computer shit to go correcting anything I may have messed up, I'll bear it in mind next time though bud so thanks.
I can help you get those apps back on mate :)
Hasn't it just. Lots of love on it. Aguerrooooo for world peace envoy.
Haha cheers mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.