Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are after the uploaders really, @aguerrrroooooooooooo is just being safe as he can be. There is no need for example on my network as i am the proxy, users connect to a private server with private ip and high bandwidth. Nobody else can see what is on the server and they use an old standard to connect (ftp) which is as normal as normal gets as far as any measures go looking for suspicious network activity i.e. lots of tcp connections due to being in a torrent swarm.

On public stuff you do run the risk of receiving a copyright notice though with a small chance of legal action, that is a risk enough for many to get a vpn or use private services.

On a side note, stand up comedy folder will fill up a bit soon, HAGGIS have ripped this years xmas stand up dvd's.

Thanks mate - appreciate it.

Sorry to be a pain asking this, but are the instructions for accessing your server contained within these 500 pages somewhere? I don't mind searching, but I do want to at least be looking for my needle in the correct haystack ;-)

(I have Kodi BM build loaded and running fine btw).

Thanks mate - appreciate it.

Sorry to be a pain asking this, but are the instructions for accessing your server contained within these 500 pages somewhere? I don't mind searching, but I do want to at least be looking for my needle in the correct haystack ;-)

(I have Kodi BM build loaded and running fine btw).

No worries bud, pm'd you :-)

I don't need an addon bud as kodi has ftp built in, you click a few menu's and add details for the server and just use it as you would any other addon then, click into tv and tv stuff is there etc.
Hi Guy,
I have SPMC loaded onto a normal firestick, Can i also get onto your server pal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.