Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before but as the Bluemoon build is no more I'll say it again...many thanks to @Aguerooooooooo for all the hard work he has put in to it. Like many others, I've got to the point of knowing what to do without it thanks to all the info posted by him and others re Kodi/SPMC.

It is definitely something you have to understand as it is constantly changing and requires effort to get the most out of it.

It's not illegal to watch streams.
You're just watching a public accessible website. It's illegal to host and share the content of the stream though.

Having said that they'll probably monitor you more closely though.

Forgot to add DO NOT download any copyrighted stuff, this is illegal

Thanks a million Mr aguerooooooo your an absolute star.
Am I right in thinking the blue moon build will soon just go off all together.
We will just have to keep this forum going and if anyone comes across a good build build stick it on here.
Thanks again mate

thanks again agueroooooooo saved me a fortune over the past year with football, movies etc owe you a few beers wherever you drink!!!

TCIB any chance of a PM if you dont mind, thanks!

I've said it before but as the Bluemoon build is no more I'll say it again...many thanks to @Aguerooooooooo for all the hard work he has put in to it. Like many others, I've got to the point of knowing what to do without it thanks to all the info posted by him and others re Kodi/SPMC.

It is definitely something you have to understand as it is constantly changing and requires effort to get the most out of it.

Thanks a million Mr aguerooooooo your an absolute star.
Am I right in thinking the blue moon build will soon just go off all together.
We will just have to keep this forum going and if anyone comes across a good build build stick it on here.
Thanks again mate

Thanks to @aguerrrroooooooooooo and the other lads for all the info and help received . It's been emotional .
Right , how do i get pulse? ta.

thanks again agueroooooooo saved me a fortune over the past year with football, movies etc owe you a few beers wherever you drink!!!

TCIB any chance of a PM if you dont mind, thanks!
No problem at all lads, it's been a great pleasure to help you out; if you fancy trying out different builds give the ares wizard a look at :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.