Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you know what channel the game is on then you just have to look through all plugins in the sport area of Zem.tv.

The 365.live plugin inside zem>sports has all sport coming up but its mainly not in english when you click a link it will usually have quite few to click.
That's roughly how I try but end up giving up. I was hoping there was some hidden menu to make things easier.

I know I sound like a right smacked arse. ;)

That's roughly how I try but end up giving up. I was hoping there was some hidden menu to make things easier.

I know I sound like a right smacked arse. ;)

I know the Pheonix plugin pulls the links from Zem I just rather find them myself because there that many you end up finding one thats in hd with no buffering.

@aguerrrroooooooooooo awesome work with the bluemoon build. Been using it for sometime and it's been working really well..

Decided to update the build today and ran the fresh start addon and then tried to reinstall the bluemoon build. The addon installs but it fails to run the wizard and ofcourse fails to then install the build. Has something broken?

The version of the addon shows up as 0.1.0, is that right? Or should it show up as 0.3.

I have previously carried out an upgrade with no issues.

I'm running Kodi on a Mac mini...

Any help would be appreciated...

@aguerrrroooooooooooo awesome work with the bluemoon build. Been using it for sometime and it's been working really well..

Decided to update the build today and ran the fresh start addon and then tried to reinstall the bluemoon build. The addon installs but it fails to run the wizard and ofcourse fails to then install the build. Has something broken?

The version of the addon shows up as 0.1.0, is that right? Or should it show up as 0.3.

I have previously carried out an upgrade with no issues.

I'm running Kodi on a Mac mini...

Any help would be appreciated...
Hey mate, could you try and install a random add-on? This might indicate whether something went wrong when you did a fresh install preventing packages being installed :)

Hey mate, could you try and install a random add-on? This might indicate whether something went wrong when you did a fresh install preventing packages being installed :)
Thnx for your reply.

Ya I did try that, managed to install the Exodus addon with no issues...

Also just a note that prior to the failed effort I had Jarvis 16.0 installed and then retried the upgrade on version 16.1 still no joy...

What about my question on the build version?

Thnx for your reply.

Ya I did try that, managed to install the Exodus addon with no issues...

Also just a note that prior to the failed effort I had Jarvis 16.0 installed and then retried the upgrade on version 16.1 still no joy...

What about my question on the build version?
The build version is no issue; it's complicated but it's been 0.1.0 for ages due to the fact that it allows me to get updates out much faster; does it give you an error message when trying to run the wizard? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.