Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lads, heres the deal...
Agueerroooooo kindly sorted me out updating my Kodi etc
I have watched that video on YouTube ten times now how to download the bluemoon build, and i have to hold my hands up and say it's beyond me!
Is anyone clever enough on here close to Whitefield and sort it for me?
I can pay you in beer, coffee or just a bj whichever you prefer?

f5fc89e97982f96d3ab3d02b1e58317f.jpg

Right lads, heres the deal...
Agueerroooooo kindly sorted me out updating my Kodi etc
I have watched that video on YouTube ten times now how to download the bluemoon build, and i have to hold my hands up and say it's beyond me!
Is anyone clever enough on here close to Whitefield and sort it for me?
Here are written instructions i gave someone else mate if that's better:

Go to your settings and click file manager, click on add source. A box will appear with two blank sections, click the top one then type the following: http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net

After that, type in the second box wizard. Once that's done go back to your home menu of Kodi, click on settings, click on addons, click install from zip file. Click on wizard and then click bluemoonwizard. This will take a couple of minutes too install. Once you've done that, go back to your main menu in Kodi, and go into your video addons, the bluemoonwizard should be there. Click on it and it should start installing, this may take a few minutes, wait until it's installed. Then it will tell you to force close Kodi, chances are again that you'll have to reboot the box by pulling the cord and putting it back in, wait for your device to boot, launch Kodi and you're done!

Sounds complicated but it's relatively easy :)

Cheers pal, i will try again in the morning when i am sober!
Stony, you can fuck right off ; )

I have finally got the Bluemoon build installed on my laptop and I love it.
Up until this season I had to pay $16.00 per month just to watch Sportsnet world. Not anymore motherfuckers.
Just one question, what is the purpose now of getting a firestick (not sold in Canada) or something similar?
Is it just so that I don't have to connect the lappy to the tv with an HDMI cable?

I have finally got the Bluemoon build installed on my laptop and I love it.
Up until this season I had to pay $16.00 per month just to watch Sportsnet world. Not anymore motherfuckers.
Just one question, what is the purpose now of getting a firestick (not sold in Canada) or something similar?
Is it just so that I don't have to connect the lappy to the tv with an HDMI cable?
Yes that's pretty much the only reason to get a firestick or android box mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.