Kodi/SPMC

So I got this iptv ,and PLEX works ok ish , but the channels on the iptv hardly ever works,text the lad I bought it of and he's says to reset my router (with sky )if I do this will I have to reset passwords on iPad laptop etc ?

Need some help @aguerrrroooooooooooo @Pleatfooted and @TCIB I've got £100 Amazon vouchers coming my way and have been looking on Amazon with a view to getting a 4K Fire TV box which are £69, would you get 1 plus an ethernet adaptor or I've seen there are variations of H96 Pro boxes on there as well. Any suggestions?

So I got this iptv ,and PLEX works ok ish , but the channels on the iptv hardly ever works,text the lad I bought it of and he's says to reset my router (with sky )if I do this will I have to reset passwords on iPad laptop etc ?
No mate I think he means just power it down for 10 mins or so, do that once a week to get rid of any cached data. Also disable sky sheild completely if you havnt already, just log into my sky and do it there

Need some help @aguerrrroooooooooooo @Pleatfooted and @TCIB I've got £100 Amazon vouchers coming my way and have been looking on Amazon with a view to getting a 4K Fire TV box which are £69, would you get 1 plus an ethernet adaptor or I've seen there are variations of H96 Pro boxes on there as well. Any suggestions?
Arguments for both mate, I personally prefer something other than amazon but I'm sure others will say they are decent. Sold my mate a h96 Pro plus who had fire tv and he prefers the h96 pro plus as his main box now. Personal preference mate

As Pleatfooted say's boss, it is splitting hairs really. Both do what they are tasked with well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.