Kodi/SPMC

@waspish did you use pure soccer at all over the weekend he was asking for some feedback, I only checked the links for the 12.30 on sat game and all 9 were working

Yeah brilliant picture plenty of option buffering every so often I was using a vpn and broadband speed was 50mgb so that wasn’t the problem.

Yeah brilliant picture plenty of option buffering every so often I was using a vpn and broadband speed was 50mgb so that wasn’t the problem.
Sound, little tip on first opening a channel, if you notice when you press OK that the buffer time from left to right is only a couple of seconds or catching up, give it a pause until it opens up to 8/9 seconds then play again, this usually helps

Sound, little tip on first opening a channel, if you notice when you press OK that the buffer time from left to right is only a couple of seconds or catching up, give it a pause until it opens up to 8/9 seconds then play again, this usually helps

Cheers I’ll try that next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.