Kodi/SPMC

Formerly the underdog addon is now revamped and in supremacy repo named "Gotham"
Supremacy has also updated all his builds if that's your weapon of choice.

As I put on here the other day, I was looking for a new addon now that Placenta and Neptune Rising have died. Had them both ages.

I thought Magic Dragon seems to be popular after googling.

So I had to add that Supremacy Repo, clicked on Magic Dragon but it wouldn't let me add it. Said it failed. So i now have no addon for films at all. Fiddle Sticks.

As I put on here the other day, I was looking for a new addon now that Placenta and Neptune Rising have died. Had them both ages.

So I had to add that Supremacy Repo, clicked on Magic Dragon but it wouldn't let me add it. Said it failed. So i now have no addon for films at all. Fiddle Sticks.
Get it from mav repo mate
http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo

Also try monster munch (decent one click addon)
http://steptoesplace.net/repo

Redemption not bad either
http://cellardoortv.com/repo

Handy to have if you struggle with scraping addons

Invasion is good too

Formerly the underdog addon is now revamped and in supremacy repo named "Gotham"
Supremacy has also updated all his builds if that's your weapon of choice.
Had a good look through Gotham and it's not bad at all for debrid or non debrid users, uses 10 updated elysium scrapers, with more content to come. Much quicker than the underdog as well which was slower than a tax rebate

Need some tech help

I use Kodi on my Xbox and it's version 18.0 Liea beta and PVR simple client has disappeared. It's no longer on the PVR list. Obviously this is a big deal so does anyone know what has happened or if I can manually put it on it or is there an alternative?

Thanks

Need some tech help

I use Kodi on my Xbox and it's version 18.0 Liea beta and PVR simple client has disappeared. It's no longer on the PVR list. Obviously this is a big deal so does anyone know what has happened or if I can manually put it on it or is there an alternative?

Thanks
Mine definitely still has it. Would suggest a quick reinstall just in case it has become disabled. With it still being a Beta it can do some funny things at times. I had a problem with it losing sound but that was fixed with a reinstall.

Mine definitely still has it. Would suggest a quick reinstall just in case it has become disabled. With it still being a Beta it can do some funny things at times. I had a problem with it losing sound but that was fixed with a reinstall.
Yeah tried that,still didn't work. It is in beta so may be glitching. I'll try again later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.