Kodi/SPMC

IMplayer works with android boxes, sticks but not PC or Kodi. It is a very good app but the premium features are far too expensive.
Just use Tivimate, just as good and a lot cheaper to unlock premium even though the free version is good enough for most people.
Will try Tivimate as well, not used that one before. Cheers

Does it work like a VPN or (being torrents) eliminates the need? I've heard of torrents forever...but realised I'm not actually sure what they are.
Main reason for this atm is my daughter cannot find old Adventure time cartoons on any of the streaming services (amazon prime are charging £18 per season).

Your ISP will see that you’re communicating with real debrid and nothing else. So yes, using RD you don't need a VPN.

You're using IPTV and just don't realise. There is NO card sharing anymore, it ceased on the 8th July.

My provider uses irish sources but it's IPTV NOT card sharing.

That's bollocks but regardless...
Virgin card sharing is due to finish in 2 days anyway. All you'll get is basic free channels as all the boxes are going cardless.
The CAID is changing from 1841 to 1850, which is what they did when they knocked off the sports channels last year, but now this will be for ALL channels.

Conditional Access ID.
It's basically means the encryption. 1841 is with a card to decrypt the channels, 1850 is cardless hence no sharing.

Still rocking on my box and still getting Irish sky. Any other ideas for this?

Yeah yeah...you must be the only person in the UK still getting it. Are you friends with R.Branson then??

Post some screenshots of your ahem "working" channels. LOL.

You're using IPTV and just don't realise. There is NO card sharing anymore, it ceased on the 8th July.

My provider uses irish sources but it's IPTV NOT card sharing.

So in your arsey way you tell me i'm card sharing and i'll lose all channels, then go on to call me a liar before then informing me i'm not card sharing at all?
And for someone who seems to know a lot about this stuff i'd expect you to be able to use the 'quote' button on a forum.
Next time i ask a question on this thread don't fucking bother answering.

Does anyone still get picture drop out a lot and channels not even playing. My internet speed is fast so no problems there, I'm just wondering if it's because I'm using the 2nd generation firestick?

Does anyone still get picture drop out a lot and channels not even playing. My internet speed is fast so no problems there, I'm just wondering if it's because I'm using the 2nd generation firestick?
Your supplier could be rubbish or indeed your device may be at the end of its life. A lot of variables to consider really, poor wifi, if you live in the sticks your exchange could be overloaded etc.

Is there a getting started (for dummies like me) that anyone can recommend? Thanks :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.