Kodi/SPMC

TCIB

There is now an excellent telesync of Jumanji out in 720p. It reminds me of some old skool proper telesync when scene groups had booth access and took a vans worth of gear to record the film due to the manager of some dodgy russian cinema in on it xD. If you recall the group -ORC this is similar to their quality, possibly even -maVen/-cent0py quality.

Edit: some ghosting/badly blended frames though but that is a technical issue most will not notice.

City_Sean

I’ve just downloaded the Kodi app on my Xbox one, can anyone recommend a decent build that will work without using a VPN? (Hope this is an okay question to ask.)

waspish

There is now an excellent telesync of Jumanji out in 720p. It reminds me of some old skool proper telesync when scene groups had booth access and took a vans worth of gear to record the film due to the manager of some dodgy russian cinema in on it xD. If you recall the group -ORC this is similar to their quality, possibly even -maVen/-cent0py quality.
Cheers for the heads up I’ll have look for it later or earlier depending how the scum are doing.

TCIB

I’ve just downloaded the Kodi app on my Xbox one, can anyone recommend a decent build that will work without using a VPN? (Hope this is an okay question to ask.)
By all accounts of those who know on here, builds are a no go these days. They will advise you to use individual addons.

TCIB

No worries mate. Appreciate the response.
I forget the name but one build has received updates and the original owners said it was categorically not them. That may be part of the reason boss but i really am not to sure myself. Public stuff i simply do not keep an eye on. I mean it may have been a good samaritan with a genuine update to fix issues or simply improve/upgrade other aspects of the code. You simply can't be sure though even then,exodus owner adding ddos capability to his build for example. He damaged trust in unofficial apps badly with that little effort of his i feel and a fool for it.

Pleatfooted

As @TCIB says, which is a personal preference I stick with addons with some going down but alot of new good ones recently out, I believe the cellar doors build is supposed to be decent mate, youtube top tutorials, he's just put a vid out on it with content and install instructions

Danamy

Edit: some ghosting/badly blended frames though but that is a technical issue most will not notice.
maVen, now there's a blast from the past, swing the lamp @TCIB

Don't have an account?

Register now!