Kodi/SPMC

I am thinking of getting one of them there Nvidia Shield TV Box for media streaming. Does anyone have one? How reliable are the live footie links (especially BT Sports and any 3pm kick-offs)? What about the game play service? Are they worth the money?

Cheers all.

I love mine. Is it worth the money depends on how often you use it and what you use it for. Games wise they mainly ps2/ps3 standards but I don’t use it for that.

I am thinking of getting one of them there Nvidia Shield TV Box for media streaming. Does anyone have one? How reliable are the live footie links (especially BT Sports and any 3pm kick-offs)? What about the game play service? Are they worth the money?

Cheers all.

I have one. With ace iptv it is generally spot on. Don't use the gaming side of things.

I'd recommend.

Cheers all.
I've got one, excellent bit of kit. Would you be using it just for watching sport, films and TV? If that's all you're using it for the Amazon fire box is enough and a great deal cheaper

Could you simplify it for me;)
Usually ddos relies on a botnet to generate enough traffic to smash systems. This exploits the raw nature of udp, namely no checks. So you send a small request packet that generates a huge reply via this protocol and those returning replies kill the very system sending the large reply packets back. The udp protocol will happily smash it's own routers into oblivion and smile doing it. The big thing here is the amplification value of 10.000, that is very high as you can imagine. So in short 1 person with a 1Gbps server could theoretically crush a large amount of the worlds networks.

Someone somewhere decided to free up i/o's that udp would be better for the distributed memcache application allowing more grunt to go on the main work as opposed to checks and stuff which will ofc use more cpu. I expect someone is going to get a federal level bollocking for this.

In this case the vulnerable servers are perfectly placed to talk across the globe, namely top level datacentres making these attacks very efficient.

Usually ddos relies on a botnet to generate enough traffic to smash systems. This exploits the raw nature of udp, namely no checks. So you send a small request packet that generates a huge reply via this protocol and those returning replies kill the very system sending the large reply packets back. The udp protocol will happily smash it's own routers into oblivion and smile doing it. The big thing here is the amplification value of 10.000, that is very high as you can imagine. So in short 1 person with a 1Gbps server could theoretically crush a large amount of the worlds networks.

Someone somewhere decided to free up i/o's that udp would be better for the distributed memcache application allowing more grunt to go on the main work as opposed to checks and stuff which will ofc use more cpu. I expect someone is going to get a federal level bollocking for this.

In this case the vulnerable servers are perfectly placed to talk across the globe, namely top level datacentres making these attacks very efficient.

Thanks Get it now.

Quick halftime one ha, from the dev that did sportshub, "puresports"
http://archive.org/download/purerepo
Very good 3pm section working 720, 1080 and has full working set of le sports channels in the same section, apparently the live feeds are his speciality

Edit : links there for the boxing if you don't have a source, worth a try
I'll just give this a bump, 3pm section, le sports 1 for both games today, brilliant quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.