Kodi/SPMC

So these uhd tv channels what is the recommended internet speed? I get around 35MB through a wired connection. Ive got kodi on my xbox one x running though a 4K tv. So am I good to go?
Sadly 35Mb will not meet the requirements for 4k sir. They can spike to 80Mbps easily with high bitrate/high motion scenes or where there is an explosion with oranges and reds.

So these uhd tv channels what is the recommended internet speed? I get around 35MB through a wired connection. Ive got kodi on my xbox one x running though a 4K tv. So am I good to go?

Just read on my intranet Virgin are upping their broadband to 350mb let me know if you are in a Cable area, can see what offers we have.

Sadly 35Mb will not meet the requirements for 4k sir. They can spike to 80Mbps easily with high bitrate/high motion scenes or where there is an explosion with oranges and reds.
Fair enough. Virgin have just landed on my street and are offering me 100MB speeds for £20 a month for 12 months but the Mrs is having none of it as we pay sky £10 a month and she can't grasp the concept of how good a deal that is no matter how many times I tell her. I'll have to stick to 4K gaming and 4K youtube for now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.