Kodi/SPMC

For those still using ACE directly and not via alternate methods who have alternate sources you need to get your skates on.

"Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
We recently announced that Ace was no longer accepting renewals or offering new reseller credits but planned to support existing subscription. Due to mounting legal pressure in the UK we have been forced to change our plans and we are now announcing that Ace will close down at the end of March.

This means that from April 1st onwards the Ace service will no longer work.

Please do not request recommendations for an alternative service, you can google "best IPTV service" for options. Please do not ask if we are rebranding/setting up a new service, the answer is no.

The Ace team wishes you all the best with your next IPTV service."

Last edited:
Thanks TC it seems that the policy of at least one supplier that I know and use has been correctly forecast.
Many thanks for your guidance.

For those still using ACE directly and not via alternate methods who have alternate sources you need to get your skates on.

"Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
We recently announced that Ace was no longer accepting renewals or offering new reseller credits but planned to support existing subscription. Due to mounting legal pressure in the UK we have been forced to change our plans and we are now announcing that Ace will close down at the end of March.

This means that from April 1st onwards the Ace service will no longer work.

Please do not request recommendations for an alternative service, you can google "best IPTV service" for options. Please do not ask if we are rebranding/setting up a new service, the answer is no.

The Ace team wishes you all the best with your next IPTV service."
I see that keeping open for existing customers didn't last long lol.
Let this be a lesson chaps, never ever, buy more than a month subscription with IPTV services (Unless you're happy to lose the money as it's just a gamble). I remember blues who were saying they bought a year with Ace in about August time. These things don't last forever

It looks like as Ace channels fail they are not looking to fix them. Disappointed that they didn`t last out to the end of the season. Coupled with the demise of SPMC it has meant a fresh start for me. Now using Kodi with Maverick, Puresports, Skymashi......via Fire box with Nord VPN. Any other adddons I should be looking to utilise.

It looks like as Ace channels fail they are not looking to fix them. Disappointed that they didn`t last out to the end of the season. Coupled with the demise of SPMC it has meant a fresh start for me. Now using Kodi with Maverick, Puresports, Skymashi......via Fire box with Nord VPN. Any other adddons I should be looking to utilise.
Get skynet from Maverick mate then you have four addons on 1,Maverick TV, the dogs bollocks, supremacy and skynet. Get placenta from blamo repo and uranus from Griff repo that you'll see when installing blamo from zip.
Disable metadata in settings and theyll load up faster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.