Koke

Saif1994

Forget Cesc Fabregas.

Jorge Resurrección Merodio (Koke) is just 22 and is an amazing versatile midfielder. He is an amazing passer going forward, has a good shot and is decent at crossing. Chelsea have apparently just made a bid, but I think we should bid for him. Especially if Yaya is leaving, he would be the perfect replacement.

Not saying Fabregas is a bad player, but I believe Koke is more solid defensively is quicker and younger and has the potential to be a much better player than he already is. After Atletico won the league it is the best time for Koke to move on to another club.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMc4IOciSc0[/video]

The Flash said:
It's the real thing....

Yeah I know, Koke is the real deal. Although Fernandinho and Koke together could be too defensive.

Unfortunately we haven't been linked with him at all. Can only hope that something is going on if its too quiet.

Saif1994 said:
The Flash said:
It's the real thing....

Yeah I know, Koke is the real deal. Although Fernandinho and Koke together could be too defensive.

Unfortunately we haven't been linked with him at all. Can only hope that something is going on if its too quiet.

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh.....

To me, he seems to bring the versatility and work rate of Milner, along with potentially the play-making skills of Xavi. And at 22, he can give a solid 10 years.
Really should bid for him, imagine to choose between Yaya, Koke, Fernandinho and Fernando.

Btw, how much would he likely cost?

I've watched him fizzing the ball about, spraying passes and he's got bottle. A bubbly personality too I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.