Koke

So your saying we will sign koke
Pretty sure we'll be signing at least one Atletico player this summer that may or may not be Koke.
Txiki spent a huge amount of time talking to Atletico two summers ago and my former work collegue in Spain says a deal of some sort was done. This same source told me we were getting Aguero the May before he arrived BTW so IMO it's not that far fetched.

Pretty sure we'll be signing at least one Atletico player this summer that may or may not be Koke.
Txiki spent a huge amount of time talking to Atletico two summers ago and my former work collegue in Spain says a deal of some sort was done. This same source told me we were getting Aguero the May before he arrived BTW so IMO it's not that far fetched.

Great info thanks

We did get Demi off them sometime back, could have been him. I am not sure we would have done a deal for someone 2 summers ago to put him in the team now. Doubt that ever happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.