Kolarov boost

cibaman said:
What happened to the old practice of giving injured players a couple of games in the reserves to get them match fit before putting them into the first team?

Because the reserve team is now the EDS; all the players must be under 21.

zeven said:
cibaman said:
What happened to the old practice of giving injured players a couple of games in the reserves to get them match fit before putting them into the first team?
if i have to chose between Lescott and an unfit Kolorov, i pick the latter. Lescott is our weak link.

Boateng on the left and Richards on the right?

Vienna_70 said:
cibaman said:

Because the reserve team is now the EDS; all the players must be under 21.

kelvins not

thank god. we need this guy on the left. I can't watch Lescott anymore. As average as they come. His goal scoring prowess from set piece has really elevated his perception. He's average on the ball and average in defense. Kolarov should be a staple on the left from here on out.

dpkmanc said:
If true then this is fantastic news. However, I thought we missed Zabaletta's drive on Sunday and am wondering how we're going to get him into the side on a regular basis when we get our two first choice full-backs fit. The answer is I don't think we are.

simple answer - he's not good enough to be in the team on a regular basis.
Zab is a good squad player and has done well (mostly) when called upon but thats what he is......a squad player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.