Kolarov injured, both legs broken

bazamancity3 said:
must be the shit defending on fifa 12 press this that and then this put anyones legs up there arse

You can turn tactical defending off and change it back to the old way from previous Fifa games by pressing Y (if on xbox) and changing the defending type to legacy, makes it a lot better.

Oh and this happened to BIg Nige on my game the other day, poor bloke was running around for 20 mins with one leg bent at the knee touching his chin.......I was thinking about subbing him but being that he is so hard I thought he could take it.

BatBlue said:
bazamancity3 said:
must be the shit defending on fifa 12 press this that and then this put anyones legs up there arse

You can turn tactical defending off and change it back to the old way from previous Fifa games by pressing Y (if on xbox) and changing the defending type to legacy, makes it a lot better.

Oh and this happened to BIg Nige on my game the other day, poor bloke was running around for 20 mins with one leg bent at the knee touching his chin.......I was thinking about subbing him but being that he is so hard I thought he could take it.

FIFA should turned it on without aving the option 'off'. If they want to implent this from now on they should ave the balls.

balkanno said:
BatBlue said:
bazamancity3 said:

FIFA should turned it on without aving the option 'off'. If they want to implent this from now on they should ave the balls.
ive tried both ways of defending on fifa 12,the new way is crap it ends up a basketball score all the time,using the old way youve got to really think when defending and attacking.

the new tactical defending is bullshit, I put the level to amateur and norwich were 4 nil up against me as city in the first 20 minutes, using the old style from now on.

The new FIFA 2012 is very realistic, I tried to bring Tevez on and he told me to f*** off

BatBlue said:
bazamancity3 said:

not online mate<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am --<br /><br />
clp1000 said:
The new FIFA 2012 is very realistic, I tried to bring Tevez on and he told me to f*** off
class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.