Kolarov Interview

Daz_Blue said:
Interviewer is terrible ......do you prefer to score a goal or clear one off the line, has anyone said you look like Barry from the side ......... did the interviewer once work for Look In magazine ?

His balls haven't dropped, listening to that was cringeworthy

its just a light harted interview get over it, he does the city mag and has wrote some very good city books including goaters !!!

He's a journalist/writer... Not a broadcaster. I've met Dave a few times, he's a massive, massive blue living out his dream. He always stops to chat to City fans and as mentioned has wrote a ton of City books.

He probably hates being on camera - I would.

Would you want to put yourself up in front of you lot who constantly find something, anything, to criticise?

Well I am sorry for those who think we should not be able to say someone's doing a crap job because he is a blue - it is a rubbish interview. I am sure he is not doing it for free and yes it is a tough role but unless he get's better we should get someone else to do the job. I am not really bothered about those interviews - it is more around folks who say not to criticise - unless of course you are one of the players who have played 20 mins of pre-season. Let's run them out of the club.

We are a club that now needs to have the best at all levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.