Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chezzy blue said:
Heard that Freddie Boswell isn't the most reliable source.
Still it's something to go on.

Listen rag, just get lost and back to your own sad forums!!

Kolarov is just waiting for the bluemoon forum pages to stack up alongside his name, nobody wants to come who has less pages than RSC.

Tried Bluewatch Mad Zab, but that's going downhill fast.
Not really my scene registering on utd sites, thanks all
the same.

Neville Kneville said:
johnny crossan said:
All becomes painfully clear. SSN reporting Ancelotti says Torres deal is off and Cashley not for sale at any price (connected?) Cue Mourinho to fall into Lazio's waiting arms with giant bid for Kolarov. Think it's his preferred destination so we'd better get back to Benfica for Luiz.
Could be wrong though.

Hmm. Not many places left Torres could realistically go then apart from to us or stay where he is. Unless he stuffs his Atletico roots & goes to Real.

Missus is an Athleti supporter and she says that hell will freeze over before Torres would do that. This is one rumour that WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

My 10 year old son said 'Why are the scum posting on our site dad'.I said 'Because they're sad low life cretinous jealous git's who are scared to death of the shit that's coming there way' Smile on my son's face.

this article described lazio as a 'dead man walking' and are desperate after some money.Banks are bit more cautious lending money to real madrid and barca and their days of huge spending are gone.Apparently we are moving the wheel for the whole transfer market.Real madrid top target is still cole and they have a backup in evra who has put his propertly in sale in manchester.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-breath-for-a-call-from-Manchester-City.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.