Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im out at dinner,can any one let me know whats going on??have sky sports said weve agreed a deal with lazio??cheers in advance

larderland said:
im out at dinner,can any one let me know whats going on??have sky sports said weve agreed a deal with lazio??cheers in advance
Several legit sources (Guardian, Sky) reporting that the deal is done for 15-17 million.

Pam said:
The twats are having an advert break but were promising "big transfer news" in a minute. Couldn't see anything via yellow ticker, though. Bolton have probably bought some youth team player from Benfica.

Now now pam that was us once....;)

NewbBlue said:
larderland said:
Several legit sources (Guardian, Sky) reporting that the deal is done for 15-17 million.

cool thanks. whats this about the lazio owner denying a deal is in place?

The mood is ugly down at Sky Sports "Big Four" appreciation society, They led in their story with the phrase "Man City cause rampant inflation in the Italian transfer market" by being on the verge of signing "two of Italy's best players."

City are ruining the Italian economy. Because of us, they are going the way of Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.