Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewbBlue said:
Will be interesting to see if Mancini can forge a team out of 4-6 strangers in the starting 11. Many of these guys have never met before.

True. I honestly believe that the only thing that will stop us winning the title is the whole strangers issue.

i just watched clips on youtube, anyone watch that one where he run's all the way from his own box to theirs and scores. It's a good goal but it is single handedly the worst defending i have ever seen in my life from the opposing team. Still, you can only beat what's put in front of you, but how rubbish has the Italian league got?

Anyroad, scoring goals is not what you buy a leftback for, anyone got any videos of him doing some of the ace defending I'm sure he's capable of? Looking forward to seeing this team in play.

P.S. Watching this years world cup and bearing in mind that Mancini is Italian. I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be playing a 5 man midfield, with two defensive midfielders in DeJong and Y.Toure?

--------------------Given-----------------
---Boateng---Kolo--Lescott--Kolorov---
--------------DeJong---Yaya--------------
----A.J.------------Silva---------Barry---
------------------Tevez-------------------

I have a feeling this may be our starting lineup next season

analog blue said:
----------------------Hart-------------------------
-------------Kompany-----Lescott------------------
-----Boateng----------------------Kolarov----------
--------------------Y.Toure------------------------
-Milner?-------------------------------A.Johnson----
----------------------Silva-------------------------
----------Tevez---------------Adebayor------------

Atleast at home we must be able to play something like this?

no dzeko?

de niro said:
analog blue said:
----------------------Hart-------------------------
-------------Kompany-----Lescott------------------
-----Boateng----------------------Kolarov----------
--------------------Y.Toure------------------------
-Milner?-------------------------------A.Johnson----
----------------------Silva-------------------------
----------Tevez---------------Adebayor------------

Atleast at home we must be able to play something like this?

no dzeko?

Is he in the bag? Then he'd be a sure starter.

kennycar said:
i just watched clips on youtube, anyone watch that one where he run's all the way from his own box to theirs and scores. It's a good goal but it is single handedly the worst defending i have ever seen in my life from the opposing team. Still, you can only beat what's put in front of you, but how rubbish has the Italian league got?

Anyroad, scoring goals is not what you buy a leftback for, anyone got any videos of him doing some of the ace defending I'm sure he's capable of? Looking forward to seeing this team in play.

P.S. Watching this years world cup and bearing in mind that Mancini is Italian. I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be playing a 5 man midfield, with two defensive midfielders in DeJong and Y.Toure?

--------------------Given-----------------
---Boateng---Kolo--Lescott--Kolorov---
--------------DeJong---Yaya--------------
----A.J.------------Silva---------Barry---
------------------Tevez-------------------

I have a feeling this may be our starting lineup next season

Looka t the more successful clubs in Europe and they all have an attacking full back or 2.

To name a few A.Cole. Evra, Clichy, Maicon, Ramos, Alves etc

just seen some clips on you tube,,,,whats he like at defending?????all the clips show him scoring goals...not that i'm bothered or owt,just not seen his defensive side,but fuck me can this boy hit a ball,and has scored some classics....i can just imagine us getting a free kick 25 yards out,keeper sets his wall kolarov steps up,,,,wall walks away...so would i.........

...........................hart..................
boateng.....kompany.....lescott.....kolerov
..............yaya toure....de jong.............
........balotelli.........tevez.........silva......
...........................dzeko.....................

there is a video of him defending here actually,you should try and go back and check in the thread because i truly remember being very impressed by his tackling despite it being a bit crazy because he does tend to risk it a bit,even in the box.

------------------Hart---------------

Boateng---Kompany--Lescott--Kolorov

Balotelli----DeJong---Yaya-------Silva

-----------------Tevez--------------

-----------------Dzeko--------------

Subs : Given, Zabs, K Toure, Bridge, Ireland, A Johnson, Ade

Big names lost in space.....Barry, Bellamy, SWP, Nedum, Richards

Some crazy shit going on, it could happen. Thats not a bad side is it really. It seems like its mass wholsale change again this summer the only downside really, can we actually win something and qualify for the champions league with half a new team again and more than a full team worth leaving again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.