Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
analog blue said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
...........................hart..................
boateng.....kompany.....lescott.....kolerov
..............yaya toure....de jong.............
........balotelli.........tevez.........silva......
...........................dzeko.....................

I would not like to be the opposition of that.
If this team realises (actually seems pretty close) it certainly is a team no lower then second in the league. I'd take that above Chelsea's.
And look at our bench, who ever goes...

i think the key to our success this season will be the power of our bench. no other top 4 side (with the possible exception of arsenal) have different attacking threats for breaking down different defences (adebayor, robinho?, AJ, RSC, swp, weiss, bellamy etc...) all of which are quality

Pam said:
Alan_Is_A_Blue said:
17 mil bid accepted.

Can we have a link?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/15/manchester-city-aleksandar-kolarov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ar-kolarov</a>

SPIDERBOY said:
don't know if this has been posted,but i only just found it...

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti expects Manchester City to sign both Edin Dzeko and Aleksandar Kolarov.

GettyImages

Roberto Mancini is establishing a strong squad at Eastlands

• Juve confident on Dzeko
• Mancini confirms Dzeko interest
• Mancini hails Kolarov

Roberto Mancini has confirmed his interest in Dzeko, although City face competition from Juventus for the Wolfsburg striker, while he has also hailed Lazio full-back Kolarov.

City have already signed up Jerome Boateng, David Silva and Yaya Toure this summer, but Ancelotti expects them to continue spending.

"Roberto Mancini is building a great squad," Ancelotti told Il Giornale. "You'll see: they will also get Kolarov and Dzeko."

Lazio boss Edy Reja, though, is confident of keeping Kolarov at the club.

"Kolarov will come to pre-season training on July 20 and, as things stand right now, I think he will stay with us," he said on Football Italia. "If he does leave then he'll in any case be replaced by a player for that same role."

Meanwhile, Manchester City goalkeeper Stuart Taylor has signed a contract extension that will keep him at Eastlands until 2012.

It has indeed been posted before but what the hell? I'm more than happy to read it again.

We have so many options in both Formation and Personel.

_______________ Given/Hart _______________

Boateng ___ Kompany(c) ___ Lescott ___ Kolarov

___________ De Jong ______ Yaya ___________

Johnson ___________ Tevez ___________ Silva

_________________ Adebayor/Dzeko __________
And Just to name another:

_________________ De Jong ________________

__________ Milner ________ Yaya ___________

_________________ Silva __________________

___________ Tevez _____ Dzeko/Ade ________

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
analog blue said:
I would not like to be the opposition of that.
If this team realises (actually seems pretty close) it certainly is a team no lower then second in the league. I'd take that above Chelsea's.
And look at our bench, who ever goes...

i think the key to our success this season will be the power of our bench. no other top 4 side (with the possible exception of arsenal) have different attacking threats for breaking down different defences (adebayor, robinho?, AJ, RSC, swp, weiss, bellamy etc...) all of which are quality

Our bench will be a bit hard to please, atleast 2-3 prolly won 't be on it though.
I still can't believe my eyes looking at that team. I know our Sheik is a serious man but this looks far better then I imagined us being able to pull off in a single window.

all in all,things are looking great,,better than over in stretford,this surely is our time...now we have to take it,and i just hope we do.....this is our moment....THIS IS OUR CITY.....listen up rags,the tide is turning......REVENGE IS SWEET.........................................

Blue Coop said:

Yaya was the key signing - this shows that. He can play a deeper holding role for sure, but we may actually get the best from him with a bit more (box-to-box) freedom. Remeber we signed Foe who was OK at the holding role, but when we played him in a more advanced role, we got the best results from him.
Without the size, stature and ability of Yaya, Silva would have been a no-go for me.

Blue Coop said:

Add our bench into the eqvation. Divine Squad. Unreal possibilities.
This is not happening...

I'm sorry guys couldn't resist a quick look at shit cafe,there just resigned now to that they are gonna buy no fucker and were in for everyone,they look very down and disheartened over there,,WELL TOUGH FUCKIN SHIT YOU RAG TWATS NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE,HOW WE FELT YEAR IN YEAR OUT,AV SOME OF YOUR FUCKIN OWN MEDICNE,,(and yes I've had a beer or 2,,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.