Kolarov next season (if kept)

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
Would you have him working on becoming an out and out winger?

Ive never ever slagged a city player off in my life, no matter how bad they were, that includes Charvet. The last few months although in my head ive always had him down as being a poor LB, i havent had much bad to say about the man, ive praised him alot actually.

Il probably get responses on here saying hes gone in the summer etc so no point. This is just merely if he does stay (which i wouldnt say no to)

Not fast enough to be a winger, we could get wingers on free transfers (like Hoilett) who can actually do the role. I think we will cash in on Kolarov as there is strong interest from Italy and we might be able to get about £10million back for him, and if rumours are true we could make it a double from Lille by grabbing Lucas Digne who has broken into their first team at only 18 (and Lille are not a bad team at all). He'd be a good understudy to Clichy and if it all goes wrong... Zaba!

He's good to have as a plan B option but if we were to keep him and play him there often, IMO...we would have to play Dzeko/Balotelli a lot more as target men. He's wasted if we play Aguero and Tevez all the time I think. However, I do think we will buy a wide player in the summer.

I was thinking about his pace etc when i was typing this up, but couldnt that be something he worked on in training, beating a man, getting that extra yard on the full back and whipping them balls in.

Now im not saying its so we could play him every game as obviously we would need like mentioned Dzeko/Balo to play to get on the end of crosses, more a plan B in a way which Mancini is sort of using him as if needed. Were struggling to break thru their defence (parked bus) throw him on as a winger, along with one of the big men and go for it, in training he taught to beat a man and go for it, his deliveries are quality.

You know how it goes.

Feed-The-Goat said:

Ive never ever slagged a city player off in my life, no matter how bad they were, that includes Charvet. The last few months although in my head ive always had him down as being a poor LB, i havent had much bad to say about the man, ive praised him alot actually.

Il probably get responses on here saying hes gone in the summer etc so no point. This is just merely if he does stay (which i wouldnt say no to)

You must be a light weight, seriously I'd keep him, Perfect back-up to Clichy and I would be raging if we bought Alba and used Clichy as back-up.

Kun Aguero said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

You must be a light weight, seriously I'd keep him, Perfect back-up to Clichy and I would be raging if we bought Alba and used Clichy as back-up.

I never said i wasnt a lightweight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.