kolarov or clichy?

They should stick with same 11 but replace zabaleta for richards
Got a feeling yaya will score the winning goal!!!

cheddar404 said:
Craig said:
Who would you start in net on Sunday? It's about as daft a question as this thread.

Kolarov. His distribution is better than Hart's.

think outside the box i like it !!! maybe play Pantimillon for long balls and crosses ? he must be faster than sergio with those long legs !!!

I cannot believe anyone who watches City can ask this question! Its Clichy every time for me. Mancini has to play the same starting 11 on Sunday. Once we are 5-0 up, I don't care who he brings on....even Savic can have a run out for ten minutes, so long as it isn't that jinx number 13. He's right at the top of my transfer list out.

One of the biggest plussus in Citys recent surge has been the outstanding form of Clichy and Zabaleta at full back .....

so it's Clichy to start for me .

Clichy, all day every day ! Hes a full back first and foremost and a better defender than Kolarov. Gets forward and puts some great balls into the box, the main difference between the two for me, Clichy does both and does them very well. Kolarov doesn't get back to do his primary job enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.