kolarov over clichy

Re: KOLAROV OVER CLICHY!!!

johnny crossan said:
Kolarov is the man in possession and Clichy will get his chance. Fertile ground this with two players for every position! Sergio over Carlos - Edin over Balo, Micah over Zab, Jolo over Savic, Vince over Kolo, Gazza over Milly, Silva over AJ, Yaya over Nige, Samir over ??? Only Joe we can't argue about.

^^^^this^^^^
I happen to agree re Clichy. He was a good bit of business.
But Kolarov is still a decent player, and Roberto will rotate them. Lots of games to play this season.

had this been posed last season i would have gone with the op. kolorov was gash, since may and beyond i have seen the kolorov we signed coming out. i dont think bob could leave us exposed to him slipping back again hence clichy coming, both will do a job for us and i consider us very lucky.

Fcuk me City havn't kicked a ball in anger yet and already you've got a player benched all season and in a list of so called "unhappy" players. Get a grip man you sound as though you write for the Sun.

I would pick Kolarov as well he has got really good recently and deserves to be in the team, Gael will have to work his way in to the team

FantasyIreland said:
If the boss picks Kolarov over Clichy then it's obviously because he is the one impressing more in training and fits better within his tactics,i don't see where you're coming from.
I agree. He could be showing greater desire and work rate in training, he could currently be fitter and sharper, Clichy could be carrying a knock.. we don't know the ins n outs of what's going on. Whatever happens we've got to trust Mancini.

bakchod said:
It would be no surprise that mancini will be starting kolarov over clichy today.i am really baffled by mancini's strategies.Kolarov is no way better going forward or putting in a decent cross than clichy.Clichy is way more athletic and can run the flanks up and down for 90 min. In defence both are of the same level,so its a no brainer that clichy should start this game.Kolarov spot kicks are hit and miss with most bashing in the wall or way off mark and his usual desire to take corners pisses me off too,since they are not upto the mark.People would say clichy needs more time to set in this squad but he has adapted easily and looks a lot fitter than kolarov.There is no doubt he should start but i think mancini will sideline him for bench and keep him as a 2nd choice the entire season,which will again add to a long list of unhappy players since he is way too better than kolarov.
Wow, you're already slating Mancini for something he hasn't even done yet and know in advance what the team will be. You're also forecasting how we will play the entire season in respect of our LB position. YCNMIU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.