Kolarov - south stand

I started in the Kippax, superb noise.As I got older I had a seat in Platt Lane(not really a seat - bench), then into H centre of the Main(e) stand.
Moved to Colin bell stand in 2003.
The atmosphere in CB stand is like a library.The only noise at the Etihad come from the SS and the corner of the East stand(near away supporters). If they took the SS away and give it to the corporates(which is muted) after we put in another 5,000 seats (third tier), then I will give up going.The South Stand is the most vibrant part of the Etihad
The North stand is useless in giving support, also the two Third tiers in both East and West(CB). I cannot see it happening but what a shame that there is no Standing areas these days.

pass2silva said:
For me, the biggest disappointment this season was not the way in which we relinquished the title to United. It wasn't the for-to-frequent below par performances on the pitch. it wasn't losing the FA Cup Final. I wasn't the sacking of Mancini. It was the demise of our fans.

The atmosphere at the Etihad is shit and worsening.
Even the cup final was as flat as a witch's tit.
Too many fans suddenly think that we have a God-given right to win trophies and steam-roll sides at home, and when this doesn't happen, they sit there and just have a little moan.
80% of our songs are about United.
I've seen a few incidents of blues looking for trouble with other blues and read numeros reports on here of blue-on-blue violence.
Now, we're booing our own players.

For fuck sake, we used to be special fans!
Let's not forget who we are and where we've come from, ey lads!?

There's also one or two who think we should just pass to Silva!

'-)

On Sunday I was a one-(wo)man singing section!! I was desperately trying to get some singing going for Kiddo, he deserved it in my opinion, so I was 'singing' "Brian Kidd's blue and white army" and getting laughed at (in a nice way I hasten to add) but no one joined in!!

I did join in with any general singing that happened as well, but there sure wasn't much of that on Sunday!

One thing about growing older, you don't worry so much when people laugh at you!!

But the atmosphere on Sunday was terrible. However, we have a new season in 87 days or so. So let's draw a line and hope for better next season.

Onward and Upward with the Boys in Blue.

I tried to get a ''Kiddo!!'' chant going but it went nowhere.As he may leave us when the new man comes in it could have been our last chance to pay tribute to a great servant and ambassador not just for us but for Manchester football in general.Ah well!

I'm no fan of Kolarov, but I'm fed up of fans giving a player a load of vicious abuse and then whinging when the player has a go back.

Man up or fcuk off and let someone else support the team in your place.

I know it's heading slightly off topic, but on the note of the atmosphere, I could only get tickets in the East Stand for Norwich, and every time I tried to join in with the chants elsewhere with this other guy no one would think about it.

Also whenever we urged the team on, or got a bit fustrated, we got looks off people as if we had just murdered their family. The last time I was in East Stand it wasn't half as bad.

BlueTG said:
I know it's heading slightly off topic, but on the note of the atmosphere, I could only get tickets in the East Stand for Norwich, and every time I tried to join in with the chants elsewhere with this other guy no one would think about it.

Also whenever we urged the team on, or got a bit fustrated, we got looks off people as if we had just murdered their family. The last time I was in East Stand it wasn't half as bad.
thats because the demographic of our fans have changed these are the people who are going to pay 40 a ticket and there is only going to be more of them as our less well off yet more vocal fans are priced out

uwerosler28 said:
BlueTG said:

thats because the demographic of our fans have changed these are the people who are going to pay 40 a ticket and there is only going to be more of them as our less well off yet more vocal fans are priced out

Same as the Swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.