Kolarov

Dont get me wrong, that is pretty special, but as our new left back i would like to see how he defends? Thats the most important thing right???

Josh1111 said:
Dont get me wrong, that is pretty special, but as our new left back i would like to see how he defends? Thats the most important thing right???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYIjnQyXzzw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Josh1111 said:

Just thought I would show what else he brought to the party. A defender who can score goals. we haven't had one in ages.

And Sky Sports News couldn't have shown some of them goals when we signed him then no. Remember the shit they showed. Pathetic realy.

Breadsnapper said:
Josh1111 said:

Just thought I would show what else he brought to the party. A defender who can score goals. we haven't had one in ages.

we had dunne.... oh you meant in THEIR goal sorry..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.