Kolarov

strongbowholic said:
ello_jo said:
Whoever just phoned up radio Manchester about kolarov, you my friend are clueless. "I watched a bit of the match and he is our weak link, to one footed, not fast and just rubbish." Bollocks! Looking at the left backs we've got and had he's top quality!
To be fair, it sounded like a 10 or 11 year old girl who rang up and said that; folly of youth and all that.

No that was a kid called Cameron, going on about Balotelli being crap and said Yaya is carrying an injury and shouldnt be playing

strongbowholic said:
ello_jo said:
Whoever just phoned up radio Manchester about kolarov, you my friend are clueless. "I watched a bit of the match and he is our weak link, to one footed, not fast and just rubbish." Bollocks! Looking at the left backs we've got and had he's top quality!
To be fair, it sounded like a 10 or 11 year old girl who rang up and said that; folly of youth and all that.

I think that was a different one. He/She made the point that Yaya Toure plays as though he is injured and Balotelli slows everything down and is basically wank. I blame the parents, letting a child ring a radio station and make an idiot of themselves, social services should get involved.

to be fair to the caller from the OP, from what I've seen Kolarov is extremely one-footed, fortunately his one foot is a lot better than Bridge's one foot!

I heard that comment too, a full car of blues collectively shouted "Fuck off prick" & then like already said that numbnuts Gleghorn agreed with him, though to be fair he's a Sunderland fan so why the fuck he's our pundit I do not know!

bluwes said:
The Fixer said:
The worst bit was Nigel Gleghorn fcuking agreed with the guy??????!!!!!!! I'm paraphrasing
Nigel: I agree he was left for dead 3/4 times today he doesn't look like he has the pace fom a standing start, he's very upright in his defending..... he's not a natural defender????? wtf Nigel??

This is the bit that got me, week after week Gleghorn comes out with crap like this, about time they got someone else in

he's really a stoke fan, next time we play them away tune in to radio stoke, he's a two faced shit.

Gleghorn is as bad as jeff stelling for footballing knowledge, but stelling can host a good show! Pissed me off too when gleghorn said that, "actually i was just saying that the jury is still out on kolarov during the traffic update" Fuck off!

i heard it, my summary he was a plant to make a story gleghorn, is getting some stick for being so negative in his views, the guy as been sussed, kolorov is a class act, but it is the same old problem to many city fans are impatient, the lad as only played a few games since the really bad tackle on him at tottingham? give him some time, for myself i thought he looked quality?

Makes great runs down the wing and sooner or later that left-foot of his will strike in the back of the net. Great threat to have and has the ability to put those hard ground crosses in which our forwards might actually be able to get at.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
to be fair to the caller from the OP, from what I've seen Kolarov is extremely one-footed, fortunately his one foot is a lot better than Bridge's one foot!
To be fair I don't know many two-footed wing-backs except Barcelona's Adriano.

Joga Bonito said:
Makes great runs down the wing and sooner or later that left-foot of his will strike in the back of the net. Great threat to have and has the ability to put those hard ground crosses in which our forwards might actually be able to get at.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm --

Andouble said:
To be fair I don't know many two-footed wing-backs except Barcelona's Adriano.

Zaba :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.