Kolarov

another player slag off thread, theirs about ten on page one is nobody happy, were top of the league

The best cross of the night......

Plus can I ask what on earth did he get a yellow for ? It was a foul on him was it not !

bluebannana said:
another player slag off thread, theirs about ten on page one is nobody happy, were top of the league

Shameful they are....fucking shameful.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm --<br /><br />
Tony Adcock said:
The best cross of the night......

Plus can I ask what on earth did he get a yellow for ? It was a foul on him was it not !

After that shocking decision I just knew that no way were going to be allowed to go though....Up to here with bent refs.

He really is utterly woeful.

Unfortunately Bob plays him to try and justify that he spunked 16/17mil on the useless piece of shite.

If we can get 5mil for him we'll have swam the channel with a cooker on our back....

Rammy Blue said:
He really is utterly woeful.

Unfortunately Bob plays him to try and justify that he spunked 16/17mil on the useless piece of shite.

If we can get 5mil for him we'll have swam the channel with a cooker on our back....

clichy has to play in all the must win games, and away games imo.

save kolarov for bolton/blackburn games at home where we will not have to defend as much.

fuckin crap he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.