Kolarov

BadApple said:
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
As soon as this guy fucks off the better, and he can take that trampoline from bosnia with him.

Trampoline?! Bit Harsh imo, was he not our top goal scorer, I think Aguero (by his standards) had a bad season should he go as well?

With this fella being linked with a move away I don't hear of anyone being lined up as cover...I know zabba can switch sides but I still think more cover is needed

Hopefully if we can get some decent money for him, try to reinvest it and get Luke Shaw. I realise it might very hard to get him though. He is a promising LB and is english which is a bonus.

BlueCityfan said:
Never mind passing to a blue....simply watching him with a ball at his feet hurts your eyes. Up there with Sinclair and Maicon as the most pointless player in the squad.

Little harsh on Sinclair....never got a shot to show what he has.

Maicon was Bobby insisting that a back three can work in England.

-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm --

leetollerfield said:
Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree with almost every post on this topic. I believe that Aleks is a talented player who hasn't had enough time to prove him self. His free-kicks, his shot power and his shot accuracy are all beautiful. I believe that he should take the role of a left-sided midfielder or a winger at that. I believe, just like Maicon, he needs the chance to prove him self and hasn't been given the oppurtunity.

He lacks pace though (thats not to say I agree with the rest of your post). Regardless though...he lacks pace and that is going to be a problem for him under Pellegrini. It wasn't an issue for Bobby, but then Bobby liked to play at a snail's pace.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm --<br /><br />
leetollerfield said:
CTID101 said:
His free kicks, shot power and shot accuracy is beautiful?

WTF!

I agree he is good at those things, shame his running, defensive ability, heading, tackling, passing and concentration isn't. But that's ok because his job isn't to be a defender.....oh wait.

Can't wait till he leaves, useless. Living off his reputation of scoring free kicks and being able to cross the ball. He isn't consistent at doing that.
It's only an opinion! I do not rate Gael at all! The only thing good about him is his pace!

Come on...he is a decent defender as well. You can criticize his attacking ability but he does defend.

This thread should be barred from being bumped until there's concrete news of him going. It gets my hopes up when I see it at top of page....

Italian journalist who helped with the Mancini ad thing and tends to get inside info on transfers:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Manchester City received a 10m € bid from Juventus for Kolarov

kenzie115 said:
Italian journalist who helped with the Mancini ad thing and tends to get inside info on transfers:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
Manchester City received a 10m € bid from Juventus for Kolarov

*spills coffee everywhere*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.