Kolarov

Stoned Rose

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/12/juventus-to-make-6-5m-approach-for-man-city-wide-man/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/12/12 ... -wide-man/</a>?

6.5m? Fucking hilarious.

dog-bites-hand.jpg

It sounds derisory on paper but only because we paid far too much for him. Juventus bought Arturo Vidal for £8million and he is one of the best midfielders in Europe so they would see this as a fair price for Aleks. I'd be surprised if they didn't ask for him on loan with the "option to buy", the Italians' favourite new con (because most of the time they send the player back!).

LoveCity said:
It sounds derisory on paper but only because we paid far too much for him. Juventus bought Arturo Vidal for £8million and he is one of the best midfielders in Europe so they would see this as a fair price for Aleks. I'd be surprised if they didn't ask for him on loan with the "option to buy", the Italians' favourite new con (because most of the time they send the player back!).

Kola's an excellent option to have and therefore I wouldn't sell him. We don't need the money and we'd have to replace him.

Sell him.

Send Lescott on Loan to Everton with 10m in his pocket and get Baines in return.

The player we should have signed originally.

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Kola's an excellent option to have and therefore I wouldn't sell him. We don't need the money and we'd have to replace him.

A good option in what way, Billy?
He's no defender and in attack he's not fit to lace Petrov's boots!
Whenever he plays I always feel as if we're a ten-man side.

I would have Ashley Cole on a 2 year deal, with him and Clichy.

You could also play Clichy at LB and Cole at LW if needed.

They did that at Arsenal a few times, Cole can put a good ball in and he sometimes chips in with the odd goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.